Breakthrough Coaching will help you...
- Figure out how to finally start conversations you may have been avoiding (even for a long time).
- Develop tools which will increase your confidence, decrease your anxiety and empower you to advocate for yourself and others without sounding like a jerk.
- Gain a better understanding for where they might be coming from to have more successful outcomes.
- Become the model of confidence and respect for your employees and family members.
- Change the dynamics of your relationships where you feel safe enough to be more honest and authentic.
After all, they can't give you what you want if they don't know what that is!
"I started with Monique during a difficult professional transition. I felt stuck, unable to accomplish anything. Working with Monique, I was able to clearly lay out my goals and dreams, and easily achieve milestones. This increased my self-confidence and enabled me to face challenges and take even more actions. I can look back today, a stronger, happier person, because of the help I received. The skills I developed have given me the confidence to face future challenges. Thanks Monique!"
Mia M., Counsellor
"Life threw a few bricks at me along the way and I was lucky that she helped me appreciate the bricks and use them to build something new. In a sensible, direct, yet at the same time, humorous manner, Monique Caissie has given me the skills on how to approach answering questions in my life, that have facilitated making some raw and critical decisions. She has offered me other dependable avenues I am utilizing to attain my goal of bettering myself."
Heather Poirier, Budding Writer
"I was afraid there was something wrong with me and that I could not do anything right in my marriage which was affecting my productivity at work. Without Monique’s ability to calm me down and give me new ways of approaching my wife, there’s no telling where I’d be right now. Instead, I am now putting my son’s welfare first and keeping my sanity while I rebuild my life. With her support, I feel less angry, less guilty and more hopeful. Also, my revived focus at work has been noticed by my superiors. I owe her a lot!"
Tony, R., Engineer
If it's time to have better conversations with others who make you crazy, then click on my scheduler and we can see if this program would work for you.
© 2017 | Monique Caissie