DISC Certified Trainers teach you how to understand yourself and others in order to reduce stress and have more success in life!
Why apply this information? (Four great benefits):
- To improve your bottom line when working and interacting with others
- To win the approval of others and inspire them to be their best
- To learn how to support others and encourage team cooperation
- To gain strategies on how best to work effectively with others.
Bring her in for leadership development, to improve the workplace culture or for personal development as a reward for your high performing team.
Learn to speak DISC and create more powerful and productive teams, recognize and reduce conflicts and go to your strengths with confidence for the most positive outcomes.
Contact her today to discuss your goals and see how she can help you personally or professionally!
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant / Accredited Trainer for DISC Personality Styles
- University trained in educational workshop development and facilitation. (Valedictorian of Certificate Program.)
- Certified as a Family Life Educator and N.L.P. Professional Coach
- Winner of the 2015 World Class Speaker Award at the High Impact Speaking Competition, Ottawa
- Experience that spans 30 years as a crisis interventionist including expertise in mental illness, youth protection, women’s shelters, suicide prevention and grief support.
- Includes 16 years corporate experience in financial institutions as a Senior Customer Service Rep.
- Member of the Golden Key Honour Society for outstanding academic achievement with a focus on studies on interpersonal relationships and work groups.
- Active member of the Ottawa chapter of Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
- Wife, mom, stepmom and caregiver daughter who has been known to rescue wayward birds, cats, dogs and people.
Monique, thank you so much for animating such a fun and informative session! Not only will it help me navigate the relationships in my life, but I immediately could see how to apply this framework to my team at work. Being exposed to new perspectives is eye-opening. I feel more aware of some of the strengths that I was taking for granted, and I also now have a clearer understanding of what I can work on in terms of my communication style. The examples you gave and how you adapted your speech to each group really helped me understand the practical applications. Good luck with your future presentations!
Valérie Taschereau, Audit Associate, Deloitte Canada
Is it time to demystify how to feel more satisfied in our work and personal relationships? Then it might be time to learn to speak DISC! Contact Monique now to discuss your goals.